Job Title: Caregiver
Location: Ontario, Canada
High school level (Secondary school)
Any Diploma, degree or Trade certificates are added advantages.
Min 3 years of experience
CAD $49,000 – $-59,000 per year ($20 per hour)
Transitional Work Permit to Permanent Resident VISA
50% and above Average
2 Positions Available
• Provide care and companionship for individuals and families during periods of incapacitation, convalescence or family disruption
• Administer bedside and personal care to clients such as aid in ambulation, bathing, personal hygiene, and dressing and undressing
• Plan and prepare meals and special diets, and feed or assist in feeding clients
• May perform routine health-related duties such as changing non-sterile dressings, assisting in the administration of medications and collecting specimens under the general direction of home care agency supervisor or nurse
• May perform routine housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds.
• Caregiving: strong nursing/medical background with personal skills for elderly
• Supervising and strict monitoring prescription and exercise schedules
• Open and receptive to learning new ways, training as well as giving suggestions to improvements
• Passion for outdoor beauty including gardening
• Cooking (some experience and natural passion for nutritious meal preparation)
• Cleaning, etc. (The emphasis is not only on cleanliness, but also on safety factors in and outside the house).
• Keeping the home clutter-free, taking trash out regularly, and removing hazardous objects
• Keeping the bathrooms and kitchen clean on a regular basis is essential.
• Must be able to prepare meals at any occasion