ABOUT THE Employer Sponsorship Program

The Recognition of Prior Learning and Employer Sponsorship Program (RPL-ESP) is a comprehensive immigration, recruitment and training program that facilitates individuals who wish to relocate to Australia, Canada, or New Zealand with the help of an employer-based Work Permit (WP) and Permanent Resident (PR) visa. The RPL program offers unlimited international English lessons from UK trainers and skilled trade, or skilled license training for certification from certified Canadian Trainers. Additionally, it includes three (3) free employer sponsorships or LMIAs for job opportunities, paid by the employers. One of the sponsorships is to apply for a work permit, the second is to promote or extend a visa, and the third is to apply for permanent residency. This program provides a new start for you and your family, where your spouse can work and contribute to your income. Education is free for all children, and the government covers medical expenses for the entire family.


AGE: The maximum age limit is 50.


To be eligible for Skilled Occupations, you must have at least five (5) years of experience, with at least two (2) years of active work within the last five years and be currently employed. Additionally, all five (5) years of experience should be directly related to the job for which you are applying for a visa.

For Semi-skilled Occupations, you need at least two (2) years of work experience, with two (2) of those years being within the last five years. Like Skilled Occupations, all two (2) years of experience should be relevant to the occupation for which you are applying for a visa and you must be currently employed.

It's important to note that being unemployed or having irrelevant work experience won't support your visa application(s), especially within the last five years.

English Requirement

To obtain a work permit (WP):

When applying for a Work Permit (WP) in Canada or New Zealand, having a specific English score like IELTS or CELPIP is not required. However, you must meet an English requirement by providing an equivalent English exam score or be able to demonstrate adequate English knowledge through your school, college studies or current experience as a letter and our English Teacher will certify the letter. In this program, everyone is required to undergo English training with us and prepare to take the exam later.

For an Australian Work Permit (WP), you must take a standardized English exam such as IELTS and obtain a minimum score of 5 or achieve a PTE score of 36. Alternatively, you may be exempt from taking an English test if you have completed five (5) years of continuous education in an English medium and possess a mandatory skills assessment or a skilled trade license (Certificate 3 or TRA) relevant to the occupation you are applying for.

To obtain Permanent Residency (PR): 

When you apply for permanent residency through the PR program after arriving on a work permit, the English language requirements are generally lower than those for direct PR. In Canada, you will typically need a minimum score of CLB 5 for speaking and listening and a minimum of CLB 4 for writing and reading for the federal program (FSTP). However, for provincial (PNP) and Canadian (CEC) programs, you will need a minimum score of CLB 5 in all language sections.

In Australia, you must have a minimum IELTS score of 6 or a PTE score of 50 in each skill, while in New Zealand, you need an overall IELTS score of 6.5.

Educational Qualifications

To be considered for a Skilled Trade position, you must possess a formal certification in a Skilled Trade, a technical diploma, or a technical degree. Alternatively, you can have a high school education and Skilled Trade RPL certifications, which can be obtained by presenting proof of relevant trade experience in any country recognized by the exam authority.

Holding a formal high school education certificate or equivalent is preferable to be eligible for a semi-skilled trade job.


It is highly recommended that you convert your prior learning (RPL) program experience into a Skilled Trade Certification such as the Australian Certificate III, Canadian Red Seal exam, or Qualification of Certificate, also known as a trade license. Both stages of Certificate III are mandatory for WP and PR applications for visas to Australia. Passing Stage 1 of the Skilled Trade Certification (Red Seal) for Canadian visas increases your chances of getting a work permit. Passing the exam at Stage 2 to gain a higher CRS score or to be invited to apply for PR is advisable.


Our immigration memberships are initially free, and you can benefit from faster landing and quicker processing times to get permanent residency compared to other companies’ programs.

S. No
Cost is $
For the membership, you will need to provide either collateral documents or a refundable cash deposit
Three (3) months, automatically extendable
Three (3) Employer Sponsorships or LMIAs are free from the Employer.
Recruitment Fee by the employers
Unlimited English Training with UK trainers
2,500 - 5,000
Up to 2 years or until you get PR payable by the candidates
Work Permit and Permanent Resident visa document preparation
Payable by the candidates
Work Permit (WP) application For Filipinos, payment is to be made by their employers
3,000 - 6,000
3-6 months and payable by the candidates or employers.
Educational Assessment (ECA) application
2-3 months payable by the candidates
Skills Assessment, Material, Training and Skilled Trade Certification (License)
3,000 - 5,000
Payable by the candidate
Permanent Resident (PR) Stage 1 EE and PNP application
Payable by the candidate, once an eligible English score is obtained
Permanent Resident (PR) application
12 months from landing
PROGRAM benefits
  1. Employers are offering three employer sponsorships free of charge. Each sponsorship, also known as LMIAs, costs approximately $5000. The first sponsorship is for applying for a work permit, the second is for promoting or extending a visa, and the third is for applying for permanent residency. It is possible to receive $15,000 or more from employers as recruitment fees over the five years.
  2. We aim to assist you in obtaining a work permit within 3 to 6 months, enabling you to earn a minimum of $4500 – 5500 for skilled workers and $3500-$4500 per month for Semi-skilled workers.
  3. We aim to assist you in obtaining permanent residency within 18 months, bringing in an income of no less than $2,500 monthly, more than what you would make on a work permit visa.
  4. Skilled Trade Certification (License) is suitable for getting a salary increase, which would be a minimum of $500-1000 per month, there are higher chances of gaining a work permit, and permanent resident visa.
  5. This program provides a new start for you and your family, where your spouse can work and contribute to your income. Education is free for all children, and the government covers medical expenses for the entire family.
  6. This program offers both direct income and passive benefits. It is possible to earn $500,000 within five years together with your family.
payment and discounts

Employer Payments:

Recruiting employees over five years usually costs the employers between $15,000 to $20,000. Some employers may also help with work permit and visa renewal applications. Candidates may also benefit from cost savings if their visas are upgraded from semi-skilled to skilled positions. Filipino workers must pay for their work permit applications through their employers.

Candidate Payments:

To apply for a work permit and permanent residency, Filipinos, Mexicans, and Europeans typically pay an amount equal to two months’ salary before flying and one month’s salary after landing, which ranges from $10,000 to $15,000. People of other nationalities spend $15,000 to $20,000, equivalent to three months’ salary before flying and one month after landing, to apply for a work permit and permanent residency.

Employers may offer additional support as a discount:

If we find an employer willing to provide more than the above payment, we will inform the candidate about the discount.


The salary per hour under the Work Permit (WP) stage for ESP-qualifying occupations is shown below, and the salary for Over Time and the Permanent Resident (PR) stage is usually 1.5 – 2.0 times higher than during the WP stage.


  1. Construction workers
  2. Cabinetmaker
  3. Carpenter (Form, Frame or Finish)
  4. Concrete Finisher
  5. Drywall Finisher and Plasterer
  6. Floor Covering Installer
  7. Glazier
  8. Windows and door Installer or helper
  9. Painter
  10. Roofer or Roof workers
  11. Tile or Stone Setter



  1. Landscape Technicians
  2. Landscape workers


  1. Electrician
  2. Pipefitter and Gasfitter
  3. Plumber
  4. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic


  1. Machinist
  2. Industrial Mechanic (Millwright)


  1. Welder
  2. Metal Fabricator
  3. Sheet Metal Worker
  4. Ironworker
  5. Machine Operators


  1. Auto Body Repairer
  2. Auto Painter
  3. Automobile Technician (Car/Truck)
  4. Heavy Truck, Transport, and Trailer Mechanics
  5. Heavy Equipment Technician
  6. Forklift, Marine, Form, and other Mechanics
  7. Heavy Equipment Operator
  8. Heavy Truck and Transport Driver


  1. Cook
  2. Chef
  3. Baker
  4. Restaurant Supervisor or Manager
  5. Cleaners, House Keepers or Executive
  6. Front Desk Staff


  1. Nursing Aide
  2. Caregiver
  3. Nurse