Job Title: Executive Housekeeper
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
High school level (Secondary school)
Any Diploma, degree or Trade certificates are added advantages.
Min 5 years of experience
CAD $31,000 – $41,000 per year ($15 per hour depending on experience)
Transitional Work Permit to Permanent Resident VISA
50% and above Average
3 Positions Available
• Manage the operations of the housekeeping department
• Plan and co-ordinate the activities of housekeeping supervisors and their crews
• Conduct inspections to ensure that departmental standards and health and safety regulations are being met
• Select and purchase equipment and supplies, and maintain inventory
• Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery
• Hire, train and supervise housekeeping staff
• Maintain financial records and prepare budgets, payroll and employee schedules.
• Clean guest rooms daily according to established guidelines and standards as set by management. This includes, but is not limited to, making beds, cleaning and mopping bathroom and vanity, vacuuming carpets, removing dirty linen, supplying clean linens, etc.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• High school level (Secondary school) any diploma, degree, or trade certificates are advantages