Job Title: Landscape Technician
Any diploma, degree, or trade certificates are mandatory
Min 3 years of experience
CAD $43,600 – $53,600 per year ($21 per hour)
Transitional Work Permit to Permanent Resident VISA Skilled Category B (You may bring your family even under the work permit. Spouse can apply for an open work permit and kids can apply to local schools. Health care is free for the whole family)
50% and above Average
4 Positions Available
• Examine trees and shrubs to diagnose problems and disease, and apply various treatments such as pruning, spraying, repairing damaged areas and injecting with treatment solutions.
• Plan and co-ordinate the growth and use of plants for landscaping, ornamental uses, and other purposes.
• Survey and assess sites, prepare drawings, sketches, and reports, and perform other duties to assist landscape architects in designing landscaped environments.
• Plant and maintain private and public lawns and gardens.
• Plan and construct landscaped environments which may include trees, shrubberies, lawns, fences, decks, patios, and other landscape structures.
• Visit clients, assess the health of lawns, and apply fertilizer, pesticides, and other lawn care products.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• Must know how to operate an end loader, skid steer loader, backhoe, dump trucks, and various boom trucks
• Good verbal and written communication skills