Job Title: Baker
High school level (Secondary school)
Any Diploma, degree or Trade certificates are added advantages.
Min 5 years of experience
CAD $34,000 – $44,000 per year ($16.50/hr)
Transitional Work Permit to Permanent Resident VISA
50% and above Average
10 Positions Available
• Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
• Bake mixed doughs and batters
• Frost and decorate cakes or other baked goods
• Ensure quality of products meets established standards
• Draw up production schedule to determine type and quantity of goods to produce
• Purchase baking supplies
• May oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
• May hire, train and supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff.
• Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (i.e. Gluten free, Dairy-free, Peanut free)
• Able to be on your feet for duration of the night shift
• Previous experience working a night shift (12:00am-9:00am) is preferred
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• High school level (Secondary school) Any Diploma, degree or Trade certificates are added advantages.