CNC Machinist (Lathe)
Job Title: CNC Machinist (Lathe)
High school level (Secondary school)
Any Diploma, degree or Trade certificates are added advantages.
Min 5 years of experience
CAD $56,160 – $66,160 per year ($27.00 per hour)
Transitional Work Permit to Permanent Resident VISA
50% and above Average
10 Positions Available
• Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables or study sample parts to determine machining operation to be performed and plan best sequence of operations.
• Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces.
• Set up, operate, and maintain a variety of machine tools including computer numerically controlled (CNC) tools to perform precision, non-repetitive machining operations such as sawing, turning, milling, boring, planing, drilling, precision grinding and other operations.
• Fit and assemble machined metal parts and subassemblies using hand and power tools.
• Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
• May set up and program machine tools for use by machining tool operators.
• Must have an experience with CNC Lathe programming, CNC set up, and quality control.
• Manual lathe/Mill experience is preferred but not required.