Job Title: Flat Roofer
Location: Ontario, Canada
High school level (Secondary school)
Any Diploma, degree or Trade certificates are added advantages.
Min 3+ years of experience
CAD $62,000 – $72,000 per year ($30 per hour depending on experience)
Transitional Work Permit to Permanent Resident VISA
50% and above Average
7 Positions Available
• Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
• Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
• Install, repair or replace flat roofs of buildings
• Install sheet metal flashings
• Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
• Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
• Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs
• May estimate materials required and quote costs.
• Removal and replacement of roofing systems, site mobilization, and job site clean-up.
• Participating in health and safety training and manufacturers training
• Working safety on the job site, using and wearing proper PPE, and reporting hazards