Heavy Equipment Mechanic Helper
Job Title: Heavy Equipment Mechanic Helper
Secondary School is mandatory, and any Diploma, Degree or Trade certificates are advantages.
Min 5 years of experience
CAD $60,000 per year ($28.85 per hour)
Transitional Work Permit to Permanent Resident VISA
50% and above Average
10 Positions Available
• Move tools, equipment, and other materials to and from work areas
• Checking trucks, trailers, concrete pumps, and other heavy equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
• Diagnosing faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
• Adjusting equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components, or systems, using hand and power tools
• Mechanical, electrical and body repairs of trucks/trailers and heavy equipment
• Testing repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications
• Repairing and maintaining truck/trailers & heavy equipment
• Cleaning, lubricating, and performing other routine maintenance work on heavy equipment
• Perform other labouring and elemental tasks as required.
• Experience with preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and general repairs to our fleet of Schwing concrete pumps, Heavy duty roll off trucks/trailers, and our light duty vacuum trucks
• 1-2 years of prior heavy-duty mechanical experience dealing with large fleet vehicles (required).
• Need to obtain Red Seal certification (journeyman status) to be promoted as Licensed Mechanic