Job Title: Metal Fabricator
High school level (Secondary school)
Any Diploma, degree or Trade certificates are added advantages.
Min 5 years of experience
CAD 54,000 – 64,000 per year ($25 per hour)
Transitional Work Permit to Permanent Resident VISA
FAMILY VISA WP, Possible to apply PR in one year.
50% and above Average
10 Positions Available
• Study engineering drawings and blueprints, determine the materials required, and plan the sequence of tasks to cut metal most efficiently
• Construct patterns and templates as guides for layouts
• Lay out reference points and patterns on heavy metal according to component specifications
• Rig, hoist and move materials to storage areas or within worksite
• Assemble and fit metal sections and plates to form complete units or subunits using tack welding, bolting, riveting or other methods
• Set up and operate various heavy-duty metal-working machines such as brake presses, shears, cutting torches, grinders and drills, including computer numerical control (CNC) equipment, to bend, cut, form, punch, drill or otherwise form heavy-metal components
• Install fabricated components in final product.
• Strong ability to using welding processes such as GMAW(Mig) and GTAW(Tig) welding
• Ability to setup and operate welding equipment (manual or semi-automatic) and metal shaping equipment including but not limited to saws (coldsaw and bandsaw), notchers. rollers, drill presses and flame torch cutter.
• Grinding and finishing completed product.
• To provide basic maintenance to welding and forming equipment
• Ability to operate forklift