Job Title: Pressure Welder
High school level (Secondary school)
Any Diploma, degree or Trade certificates are added advantages.
Min 5 years of experience
CAD $72,000 – $82,000 per year ($35 per hour)
Transitional Work Permit to Permanent Resident VISA
50% and above Average
5 Positions Available
• Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
• Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
• Operate brazing and soldering equipment
• Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines
• Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
• Must be able to read and interpret vessel drawings and isometric drawings.
• Welding Structural, layout and cutting of vessels, cutting pups for piping, sub arc welding.
• Layout, cut holes, weld long seams, circs, and all attachments pertaining to vessels.
• Piping – measure and cut pups, weld spool pieces to isometric drawings.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Must obtain certification in Canada upon arrival (B-Pressure Ticket etc)