Job Title: Torch Welder
Secondary School is mandatory, and any Diploma, Degree or Trade certificates are advantages
Min 3 years of experience
CAD $54,204 – $64,204 per year ($26.06 per hour)
Transitional Work Permit to Permanent Resident VISA
50% and above Average
1 Positions Available
• Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
• Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment
• Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
• Operate brazing and soldering equipment
• Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines
• Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
• An experienced cutter, Oxygen Propane Torches. Required to cut oversized metal and machinery down to 2′ or 4′ sections, material 1/2″ to 3″ thick.