TRUCK AND COACH Mechanic
Job Title: Truck and Coach Mechanic
High school level (Secondary school) is mandatory and any diploma, degree, or trade certificates are advantages
Min 5 years of experience
CAD $56,000 – $66,000 per year ($26.06 per hour)
Transitional Work Permit to Permanent Resident VISA
50% and above Average
22 Positions Available
• Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems, to locate faults and malfunctions
• Diagnose faults or malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit
• Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools
• Test and adjust units to specifications for proper performance
• Complete reports to record problems and work performed.
• Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems including chassis, frame, cab, body, engine and drive train, air brakes, steering, and fuel, hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems
• Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems including structural, brake and electrical systems.
• 310T License is required
• G class license is required
• D class license is an asset
• Experience in a variety of equipment is an asset
• Administrative experience is an asset
• Crane and forklift experience is an asset
• Knowledge of major brands such as Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, John Deere, Peterbuilt, Kenworth, etc.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• High school level (Secondary school) is mandatory and any diploma, degree, or trade certificates are advantages